Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - Number 5 aka Catching Up

        Sorry, I haven't been around folks. I know I've apoligized for this before, but things keep getting in the way of me updating. The Hubs is still doing school work that requires him to have the computer most nights and during the day I'm chasing the boys around while trying to catch up on things on Facebook with my phone and clean. I still haven't had the opportunity to do much exercise wise. And I'm starting to wonder if that will ever change or if I'll have to start waking up at 5 every morning just so I can get something done. Which just getting up will be a task, much less having to be productive. I have never been a morning person. And not getting much sleep the last few nights has really been taking it's toll on me. I don't even remember The Hubs waking me up yesterday morning to tell me goodbye before he left for work! Ugh. Anywho, here is an update on the whole weight loss thing.

         Weight: 189(as of this morning - same as last week - a total of 6 lbs so far)

         Measurements:

                        Neck: 13 in (same)
                        Arms: 12 in (down 1 in)
                       Chest: 42 1/2 in (same)
                       Waist: 37 in (down 1 in since last time - down 4 1/2 in total)
                         Hips: 45 in (same)
                     Thighs: 23 1/2 (down 1/2 in - down 1/2 in total)


        This week should be the last week of school for The Hubs, so hopefully I'll be around more often. But, with two littles who knows! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend. I will hopefully get to go trash picking so you know my weekend will be good! =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment