Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh my...

It's that time of the week again folks...Manic Mommy Monday time! We have a button now. How exciting! So, if you want to join in on the fun then go here.


 
 
        Temper tantrums and playing in the toilet. My dear sweet Daniel is about to drive me crazy. He goes to the bathroom by himself and will often get upset if you try to go with him or make him go. But this past week he plays in the toilet water almost every time he goes to the bathroom! I go in to find him wet, the floor wet, the toilet seat wet, and globs of wet toilet paper. I can't tell you how often we have to wash dish towels from cleaning up the bathroom and random accidents.

        And my sweet Gabriel was nice enough to sleep for 6+ hours last night again! He had started waking up every couple of hours wanting to nurse. Needless to say I was one worn out mama. But last night I let him nurse, gave him some oatmeal cereal mixed with bananas, gave him his bath, and then put him to bed. He got laid down around 9:30 and didn't wake up until 4!

        And today, more cleaning. We had done a bunch this weekend, but more needs to be done. So, I have a fun filled day ahead of me. I am thinking I will have to sit and read more of my book though. I'm reading the latest of the Mortal Instruments Series, . I absolutely love the series but haven't had near enough time to finish the last one! So, I think it's time to catch up :).

        Here are some pictures from our weekend. And no, none of them are of the messes I've had to clean up or of a poor temper tantrum face hehe.



 
 
 
 
                                                                                         
 



        I hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend. This mommy is going to go rest for a while!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment