Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - Number 3

        Well, it's that time again folks. Time for me to post about my failures and progress again. I didn't work out this week. I know, bad me. But it wasn't that great of a week. I had headaches, tired/grumpy kids, you name it. But I did start to try out a new diet Monday. It is called the "3 Day Diet" aka "Military Diet". You do it for 3 days, eat normal for 4 days, do it for 3 days, etc etc. It's not complicated. Just have to follow the menu. And if you follow it spot on you are supposed to be able to lose up to 10 lbs in the 3 days. I failed a couple of times. But I actually lost weight. I am going to start doing it every Monday - Wednesday. Or at least try to. Here are my stats for this week:

             Weight(as of this morning) - 190 lbs (Down 4 lbs from last week - 5 lbs total)

             Measurements:
                            Neck: 13 in (Down 1/2 in from last week)
                           Arms: 11 1/2 in (Down 1/2 in from last week)
                           Chest: 42 1/2 in (Same)
                          Waist: 39 in (Down 1 1/2 in from last week - 2 1/2 in total)
                            Hips: 45 in (Down 1 1/2 in from last week)
                         Thighs: 24 in (Same)

        So, all in all, not too shabby. Hopefully I will have as good of news to report next week!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment