Thursday, August 23, 2012

A bottle of wine and some ice cream...

        That's what I need. But sadly, won't get. At least not right now. Why? It's just been one of those days. I mean, it started off good. And then nap time came around. My wonderful nap time. I look forward to it everyday. But today, once it was over. I regretted it. I woke up feeling useless and a failure at everything. This seems to happen on a regular basis. I blame hormones and the feeling that I should be doing something more with myself. Like finally losing all this weight or doing like the rest of the people my age. Finding out what I want to do with my life and getting a degree for said thing. But I can never decide what I want to do. There are so many things I enjoy doing. But I can't decide. Partially because I don't want to leave my boys. I won't leave my boys. Not now. I just don't want them in daycare. And I plan on homeschooling them later. So how would that even work?

        And to add to the fun, Daniel pooped in his room. Normally not a big deal. He has been taking his diapers off for a long time now and we are now potty training. But, today it was bad. And I mean really bad. He had played in it, stepped in it, and then went bouncing around like Tigger. And I mean that very literally. I heard him bouncing around like Tigger hehe.

        And then the poor Hubs came home from a bad day and had to leave again. He stayed long enough to eat dinner and let me clean up Daniel's room. But the poor guy had to leave and go back to work. And apparently may not be home until super late or even in the morning if he can make it that long. If only I had the stuff to make a chocolate meringue pie(his favorite). But, on the brightside of the last couple of days, I ordered a couple wetbags and a diaper from Alva Baby and a sprayer hose! I'm so excited to get them in. Now, the rest of my night will most likely be cleaning. If I can find the will power that is. It always seems to be there, just under the surface. But it fades pretty fast. At least on days like this. And of course days like this are usually when I really need to do it. But, at least I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful husband. They make days like this worth it.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment